-->

Saturday, March 5, 2016

extra 596 (Peppa Pig) gardening



 INDEX <


Smartphone : horizontal screen display
Browser : google chrome mobile

[archive list at the foot of this page]


粉红猪 , 粉红猪小妹 or 珮珮猪, or even 佩奇猪 : in China, all these names for our heroine Peppa Pig, a very young female pig !




[ handwriting ]



(文本)

ZOOM :  PRESS 《CTRL》 + MOUSE SCROLL



I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Peppa has begun !

《粉红猪》 开始了 !

Today's broadcast is "Gardening!"

今天播出 "种籽变大树" "种菜!"。 (园艺)

Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.

佩奇和乔治在爷爷和奶奶家里玩。

Grandpa! Catch!Catch!

爷爷,接住!接住了!

What's this?

这是什么?

Dine-Saw! A dinosaur!

恐龙!

Grandpa, What are you doing?

爷爷,你做什么呢?

I'm planting these seeds. Seeds? What do seeds do?

我在种种子。种子?种子是干什么的?

 seed: n. 种子,萌芽;vt. 播种

Seeds grow into plants. I just make a little hole and put the seed in. Then I cover it with earth and water it. Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.

种子会长成植物。我只要挖一个小洞,把种子放进去。然后我用泥土把种子盖上,再浇水。我花园里的每一样都是从这样小小的种子长成的。

 hole: 孔,洞

cover sth. with 覆盖

earth: 泥土

Even the big apple tree?

连这个大苹果树也是?

Oh! Yes!哦,是的!

This tiny seed...Will grow into a little apple tree, like this. And that little apple tree will grow into a big apple tree like this.

这个小种子。。。会长成一棵小的苹果树,像这棵。然后这棵小的苹果树,会长成像这棵这么大的苹果树。

Ouch!Mmmm !

And inside this apple are more seeds. To make more apple trees!

而且在这个苹果里有更多的种子。可以长成更多的苹果树。

Exactly! 没错!

Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!

爷爷,爷爷,我想种种子。

Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?

你想种一颗草莓种子吗?

strawberry: 草莓

Yes, please! 是的,我想!

This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant. First, make a little hole.Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.

这个种子会长出一个可爱的草莓苗。首先,挖一个小洞。我把这个种子放里面然后用土盖上。

Shall I water it for you?

用我替你浇水吗?

No! No! I want to water it. 不,不,我想自己浇水。

Good! Now we wait for it to grow. 好的。现在我们就等它长大了。

Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.

爷爷和乔治在等种子发芽。

It's not doing anything!

它什么变化都没有。

You Will have to be patient, Peppa.

佩奇,你得有耐心。

It Will take a long time to grow.

他需要很长时间才能发芽。

Peppa! George! It's time to go home.

佩奇,乔治,时间到了,该回家了。

But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow! I wanted strawberries for teas.

但是我们在等我的草莓发芽。我还想用草莓泡茶呢。

Don't worry, Peppa. Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant. And we will have strawberries! Yes. Come on, Peppa.

别着急,佩奇。下次你来的时候,种子会长成一株草莓苗了。我们就有草莓吃了!是的,来吧,佩奇。

Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.

再见,爷爷,再见,草莓。

Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa's strawberry plant.

爷爷照顾佩奇的草莓。

look after: 照看,照顾

After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing. Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.

很多天以后,爷爷发现一株小植物长起来了。一天一天过去,这株小植物越来越大。

Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.StraWberries!

然后有一天,爷爷发现了一些很特别的东西!草莓!

Grandpa! We're back! Peppa and George have come to play again.

爷爷,我们来了。佩奇和乔治又来玩了。

Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?

爷爷,爷爷,我的草莓苗长了吗?

Yes! Look!Oooo!Strawberries! Thank you, Grandpa!

是的,你看。草莓!谢谢你,爷爷!

Grandpa, can we plant something else?

爷爷,我们能种点别的吗?

Yes! Now, it's George's turn to choose.

当然了!现在,轮到乔治选了。

Yes! You choose, George. Choose... a carrot! Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.

好的,你选吧,乔治。选。。。胡萝卜。爷爷,我想乔治会选种胡萝卜。

George, Would you like to grow a carrot? No!

乔治,你想种胡萝卜吗?不想!

What Would you like to grow?

你想种什么呢?

George has thought of something he wants to grow. Dine-SaW! George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!

乔治想到他想种的东西了。恐龙!乔治想种一棵恐龙树!

Silly George! Dinosaurs don't grow on trees. Dine-saw.  

傻孩子,乔治,恐龙不会长在书上的。恐龙。

......
......
......




SEARCH FOR EXAMPLES 
成  zhǎng chéng
住  jiē zhù
球  jiē qiú




DICTIONARY : deleting a word
do it from the sketchpad for handwriting
(better in Android, no bug)






PINYIN







TONES


 7  https://youtu.be/lOBBjKTntnA



Beginner level / series :



Elementary level / series :



Intermediate level / series :



Upper-intermediate level / series :



Easy movie series :



Easy cartoons :


   in progress...to be continued...





[archive list at the foot of this page]



extra 580 : hit to enlarge


Tuesday, March 1, 2016

extra 595 (Peppa Pig) bicycles




 INDEX <


Smartphone : horizontal screen display
Browser : google chrome mobile

[archive list at the foot of this page]


粉红猪 , 粉红猪小妹 or 珮珮猪, or even 佩奇猪 : in China, all these names for our heroine Peppa Pig, a very young female pig !










(文本)

ZOOM :  PRESS 《CTRL》 + MOUSE SCROLL



I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Peppa has begun !

《粉红猪》 开始了 !

Today's broadcast is "Bicycles!"

今天播出 "自行车!"。 (脚踏车)

It is a lovely, sunny day, and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.

这是个阳光灿烂的日子 (阳光普照),佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

That's a fine pumpkin, Daddy Pig!

爸爸,这个南瓜长得真好!

pumpkin:南瓜,南瓜的果肉

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.

爸爸对他的南瓜很自豪。
(这颗大南瓜让爸爸猪好得意)

Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow. Probably because I love pumpkin pie! Come on, George. Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!

南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。可能是因为我喜欢吃南瓜派!快点,乔治。丹妮,苏西,瑞贝卡!

Peppa and her friends,Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit, are riding their bicycles.

佩奇和他的朋友们,小狗丹尼,小羊苏西和小兔瑞贝卡在骑自行车。

George is riding his tricycle. He's going so slowly.

乔治在骑三轮车。他骑的好慢。

tricycle:三轮车

Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin. If We race to Daddy's Pumpkin, We have to bevery careful not to bump into it. Daddy would be very sad the pumpkin got broken.

让我们比赛骑到那个南瓜那。如果我们骑到爸爸的南瓜那里,我们必须很小心不要撞到南瓜。南瓜被弄坏了爸爸会很难过的。

race: 比赛。赛跑
bump: 碰,撞
bump into

Don't worry, Peppa...

不用担心,佩奇。

Race you!

比赛开始!

Peppa and her friends are racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇和她的朋友们在比赛最快到爸爸的南瓜那。

Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!!

嘿,小心我的南瓜!

watch out: 小心,留神,注意

Hurray!
Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!

佩奇,小心!爸爸的南瓜!

Sorry, Daddy!

对不起,爸爸。

Look at George! He's going so slowly!

看看乔治!他骑的好慢!

George is still riding a baby bike!

乔治还在骑童车。

Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa! You've still got stabilizers!

你的车也是一个童车,佩奇。你还在用辅助轮。

stabilizer: 有安定作用之物,安定装置,水平尾翼

I can ride without my stabilizers.

我没有用辅助轮骑。

Me, too. And me. Let's ride up the hill again.Are you coming, Peppa?

我也是。还有我。我们再骑上那个小山吧。佩奇,你来吗?

No, I think I'll stay here.

不了,我想在这呆着。

See you later! Bye!

一会见,再见。

Peppa wishes she did not have stabiIizers on her bicycle.

佩奇希望她的自行车上没有辅助轮。

Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore.

爸爸,我不想用辅助轮了。

Do you think you can ride without them? Yes.

你觉得你能不用他们骑吗?是的。

Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off.

好吧,佩奇。我们把它们拿掉。

Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers off Peppa's bicycle.

爸爸把佩奇自行车上的辅助轮拿掉了。

Are you sure you want to ride without stabilizers? Yes!

你确定你不用辅助轮骑吗?是的

You've never done it before. I can do it. I can! I can!

你以前还没有试过。我可以,我可以!

Arrgh! It's not funny! Riding without stabilizers is not easy.

一点都不好笑。没有辅助轮骑车并不容易。

Would you like some help, Peppa?

你想要一些帮助吗,佩奇?

Yes, please, Daddy.

是的,爸爸。

Alright. Ready... Steady... GO!

好吧,准备好了吗?坐好了,走吧!

steady: 稳定的,平稳的, 沉稳的

Don't let go, Daddy!

不要放手,爸爸。

let go: 放开, 释放

Don't worry. I've got you. You're doing really Well, Peppa.

别担心。我扶着你呢。你做的很好,佩奇。

Hold on, Daddy! Just keep peddling.

抓住,爸爸,继续踩踏板。

hold on:坚持, 保持, 继续

Peppa is riding on her own,without stabilizers!

佩奇在自己骑,没有辅助轮!

Daddy! You let go!

爸爸,你放手了!

You've been cycling on your own for ages.

你已经自己骑了很久了。

for ages:有一段时间了

Have I?

我吗?

You're really very good at it!

你做的真的很好!

Am I? Oh, I can do it! Look at me!Look at me! I can ride my bike properly.

是吗?哦,我做到了!看我!看我!我能骑两轮的自行车了。

Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look! I don't need my stabilizers anymore! Look at me!Hurray!

丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡,看,我再也不用辅助轮了。看!

Race you to Daddy's pumpkin!

我们比赛骑到南瓜那里。

Wheeeee!
Peppa, look out my pumpkin!

佩奇,小心我的南瓜。

I'm going to win!

我要赢了。

Peppa isn't looking where she is going! Wahhhh! Oops!Oh, dear, Peppa has squashed Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇没有看前面的路。哦,天啊,佩奇把爸爸的南瓜压扁了。

squash: 被压扁, 挤入

Sorry I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy.

爸爸,对不起我把你的南瓜压扁了。

Never mind the pumpkin. The important thing is that you are okay. In future, you really must look where you are going.

南瓜不要紧。更重要的是你没有受伤。以后,你骑车一定要看路。

I promise I will, Daddy.

爸爸,我保证一定会看路的。

Good. Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken, I can make it into pumpkin pie!

好,不管怎样,现在南瓜已经坏了。我可以用它做南瓜派

I love pumpkin pie!

我喜欢吃南瓜派。

And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big, there will be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!

而且,爸爸的南瓜太大了,我们每个人都有南瓜派吃了。

Hurray!

太棒了!

......
......
......









这一天,姐弟俩和小伙伴们骑自行车玩。
在这里小芭发现了一件有趣的事,英文版的这一集里,小盆友们都木有戴头盔。可是在中文版里,所有骑自行车的小盆友都戴上了头盔。








孩子有同理心很重要

小伙伴们要进行骑车比赛,从山坡上骑到大南瓜那里:
Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin.
Peppa立刻跟小盆友们说:
If we race to Daddy's pumpkin,we have to very careful not to bump into it. Daddy would be very sad if the pumpkin got broken.
如果比赛骑到大南瓜那里,我们就一定要非常小心不要撞到它,因为大南瓜被撞坏了爸爸会非常伤心的。
从这一段我们可以看出Peppa非常有同理心,能够了解爸爸的感受。但孩子有同理心不代表孩子就不会出错,最后她还是不小心把南瓜压坏了。
什么是同理心?
在心理学中,同理心是一项重要的技能,它直接影响个体和外界的融洽关系。同理心是指人们在人际交往的过程中,能够主动地体会到他人的情绪和想法,能够站在他人的立场和感受上看待问题、处理问题的能力
简单地说,就是从对方的角度设身处地思考问题
为什么一定要有同理心?
因为有同理心,就会情商高、沟通能力和交往能力也不会差
当你能够为他人设身处地地思考问题,就会尊重他人、关怀别人,就不会做出损害别人的事情。因为能够为对方着想,就自然会受欢迎,被他人喜欢。
如果孩子出现了交往问题,我们可以首先想一想,孩子是否有同理心,是否能够体会他人的感受和情绪?下周,我们会详细讲解这一部分内容,敬请关注。
Peppa的傲娇

这一集还有好玩的地方,Peppa不停地嘲笑弟弟骑车骑得慢,还嘲笑弟弟骑的是baby bike。结果反而被小伙伴说,你骑的也是baby bike啊,你的辅助轮都没有拿掉。我们都是拿掉了辅助轮的。
她听完觉得好沮丧,表情跟个小苦瓜似的。
当小伙伴们问她要不要一起骑到山坡上,她垂头丧气地说:
No,I think I'll stay here...不了,我留在这里就好。
小伙伴们欢快地骑走了,跟她再见:see you later..
Peppa看着小伙伴们骑着两轮自行车自信地走了,有气无力地说了声:bye...
看到这里小芭差点笑死了。这么简单的动画片,竟然却把小盆友的情感刻画得如此真实生动。感叹啊。
小芭在这一段学了新单词:
tricycle,三轮车
stabilizer,辅助轮
It's not funny!

小芭有个朋友的孩子从4岁左右开始看Peppa Pig。有一天和他一起玩游戏,不知道说了什么话笑他的时候,他竟然双手叉腰脱口而出:It's not funny!
今天我才知道这句话的出处。姐姐拿掉了辅助轮骑车的一瞬间就掉下来,弟弟在旁边咯咯咯笑,姐姐叉腰说了这句话。(小芭觉得真的好笑死了)








Would you like some help?你需要帮助吗?

这句话在芭学园老师里面是一句很常用的话。当孩子遇到困难的时候,我们要先问问孩子是否帮助,当他回答需要帮助时,我们才会帮他。
猪爸爸在这里也是这么做的,不是立刻冲上去帮她解决问题,而是问:
Would you like some help,Peppa?
没关系,你比南瓜重要

在故事一开始就介绍说,猪爸爸种了个大南瓜。他很为这个大南瓜自豪,因为他爱吃南瓜派,所以南瓜是他唯一能种得好的植物。
Peppa也知道这个南瓜是爸爸的心爱之物,撞坏了爸爸会伤心的。
谁知到最后,她还是不小心把南瓜撞碎了,难过地给爸爸道歉:
Sorry I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy.
爸爸对不起,我撞坏了你的南瓜。(我们要学习这种真诚的道歉啊,不仅仅说了“对不起”,而是说因为我做了什么所以对不起。)
猪爸爸把她抱起来,温柔滴说:
Never mind the pumpkin. The important thing is that you are okay.
南瓜没关系,重要的是你没事。
啊,小芭在很小的时候,不小心打碎了东西,总被妈妈臭骂一顿。其实打碎了东西,孩子心里也会很难过的啊,以前特别渴望爸爸妈妈可以告诉我:
东西不重要,重要的是你没事啊。
接着猪爸爸才叮嘱了一句:
In future, you really must look where you are going.
以后,你一定要眼睛看着你要去的地方。
最后,既然南瓜碎了,那我们就来做南瓜派吧,而且是人人有份哦!大家立马开开心心。
猪爸爸总是能把小烦恼变成了愉快的事情。
今天学的关键句:
The important thing is that you are okay.
来,跟小芭念十遍
把这句话背下来吧
哪天孩子不小心捣了乱
这句话就派上用场咯
PS:关注小芭,置顶公众号,
不要错过每一期精彩推送哦~

(温柔地引导孩子)







♥Hurray!又到周末咯~♥
给小芭留个言,小芭会更有动力写喔~!
返回搜狐,查看更多







PINYIN







TONES


 7  https://youtu.be/lOBBjKTntnA



Beginner level / series :



Elementary level / series :



Intermediate level / series :



Upper-intermediate level / series :



Easy movie series :



Easy cartoons :


   in progress...to be continued...





[archive list at the foot of this page]




extra 580 : hit to enlarge


Monday, February 29, 2016

extra 594 (Peppa Pig) Muddy puddles



 INDEX <


Smartphone : horizontal screen display
Browser : google chrome mobile

[archive list at the foot of this page]


粉红猪 , 粉红猪小妹 or 珮珮猪, or even 佩奇猪 : in China, all these names for our heroine Peppa Pig, a very young female pig !








(文本)

ZOOM :  PRESS 《CTRL》 + MOUSE SCROLL


I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Peppa has begun !

《粉红猪》 开始了 !

Today's broadcast is "Muddy Puddles"

今天播出 "泥坑"。

It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。

Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?

爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?

Alright, run along you two.

好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。

I love muddy puddles.

我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解:

muddy: adj.1. 泥泞的 2. 暗的, 模糊的, 糊涂的


puddle:n.1. 水坑; (尤指道路上的)雨水坑

muddy puddle: 泥坑
run along:1. 走开 2. 延伸,贯穿

Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。

boot: n.靴子

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。

Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。

look after: 1. 注视2. 照顾, 照看

George, let's find some more puddles.

乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。

Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。

Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you.

停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

mud:n.泥, 烂泥

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me.

来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。我的天啊。

goodness me: 天哪

Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了什么?

Let me think...Have you been watching television?

让我猜一猜。你们看电视了?

No. No. Daddy.

不对,爸爸

Have you just had a bath?

你们洗澡了?

No. No.

不对 不对。

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

是的爸爸,我们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

看看你们弄得多脏啊。

mess:n. 杂乱, 脏乱; 脏东西;不整洁
in a mess:又脏又乱

Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

没事,只是些泥而已。我们在妈妈看到之前快点洗干净。

Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too?

爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也一起来玩吗?

clean up:1. 打扫;清理 2.(给自己)洗脸(洗手, 洗澡)

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

up and down:上上下下

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

爸爸,你看你弄得多脏。

It's only mud.

只是些泥而已。

......
......
......









PINYIN







TONES


 7  https://youtu.be/lOBBjKTntnA



Beginner level / series :



Elementary level / series :



Intermediate level / series :



Upper-intermediate level / series :



Easy movie series :



Easy cartoons :


   in progress...to be continued...





[archive list at the foot of this page]



extra 580 : hit to enlarge