-->

Saturday, July 30, 2016

extra 629 Chinese grammar


WeChat

ZOOM  IN  !
 ( Ctrl key  +  mouse wheel )


Chinese Blog 2 : main index <




Focus on grammar ... as I promised ...
OK. Here are some places where you can find a few patterns of Chinese sentences. 




Thursday, July 28, 2016

INDEX whole list <= click


... in addition to the archive list at the end of all pages.

 A few visitors have told me that navigating 'Chinese Blog 2' was still a bit uneasy and thus they would like a better overview of all the posts.
That's why I'm going to write this new  list (a copy of the archive list) . 很长!

  ... will be gradually completed.
        Just click a link !

Smartphone : horizontal screen
( + lock : no auto-rotation )








(extra 628: this index)










 DESKTOP COMPUTER 
Browser : google chrome 

+ archive list at the foot of this page
( have a look at the first lessons )

Video cursor : 
On a desktop PC, you may use the arrow keys
to go back and forth + or - 5 secondes. 
(point to the progress bar first and hit 'space' key)

1st half : Chinese, 2nd half : English




I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George.This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是珮珮猪。这是我弟弟乔治,这是妈妈猪,这是爸爸猪。

Peppa has begun !

《粉红猪》 开始了 !

Today's broadcast is "at the beach"

今天播出 "海滩"。

Peppa and her family are going to the beach.

佩佩和她的家人要去海滩玩。




我们先看动画片:

绘本译文:

海滩

At the Beach

解说:佩佩和她的家人要去海滩玩。佩佩和乔治喜欢到海滩去。

Narrator: Peppa and her family are going to the beach. Peppa and George love going to the beach

妈妈猪:好多东西哦!回家的时候一定要注意把东西都带着。

Mummy: What a lot of stuff!We must be careful not to forget anything when we go.

佩佩:嘻嘻!遮阳伞,海滩袋,毛巾,水桶跟铲子,还有一个球。

Peppa:Sunshade, beach-bag,towels,buckets and spades, and a spotty ball.

妈妈猪:好,你们开始玩之前,要先擦防晒乳液。

Mummy:Good! Now before you start playing,you need some sun cream on.

解说:阳光很强,所以佩佩和乔治必须擦防晒乳液。

Narrator: The sun is very hot,so Peppa and George have to have sun cream on.

爸爸猪:我们现在来玩这个球吧!这个球不错哦,呵呵呵!

Daddy: Let's try out this spotty ball!It seems to work.

解说:**的球!(佩佩和乔治跑去追球。)

Narrator: What a great spotty ball!

佩佩:乔治,你来丢球,我来接。

Peppa:George, you throw the ball  and I will catch it!


(佩佩接住后,又丢给乔治。)接好喔!

解说:糟糕,乔治太小了接不到球。(乔治“哇!哇!!”哭了起来)

Narrator: Oh, dear. George is too little to catch the ball.

爸爸猪:不要哭,乔治,你和佩佩要不要到海里去玩?

Daddy: Never mind, George. Would you and Peppa like to have a paddle in the sea?

佩佩:要,爸爸!

Peppa:Yes, please, Daddy!

爸爸猪:先把你们的手臂浮圈戴上,(爸爸猪给乔治带上浮圈然后吹好气。)好了,乔治,你戴上手臂浮圈好帅哦!

Daddy: Let's put your water-wings on. There we go. You look very smart in your water-wings, George.

佩佩:该我了,该我了!

Peppa:My turn! My turn!

爸爸猪:好了!现在我们可以去水里玩了。

Daddy: Good. Now we can play in the water.

佩佩和乔治:**喔!嘻嘻嘻!


Peppa:Hurray!

爸爸猪:呵呵呵!

Daddy: Whaaoo!

妈妈猪:水会不会太冷?

Mummy: Is the water cold?

爸爸猪:水温刚刚好。(爸爸猪说完用手拂起水浪到妈妈猪身上。)

Daddy:  It's lovely and warm!

妈妈猪:啊!噢!呵呵呵!

(佩佩和乔治也高兴地跑进海里。)

Mummy:  Aaaah!  Aaaah!

爸爸猪:小心点,呵呵!


Daddy:  Whaaoo! Steady on!

妈妈猪:是你先开始的,爸爸猪!

Mummy:  You started it, Daddy Pig!

爸爸猪:(被水打到躺下了)水仗打够了吧!嘻嘻嘻!呵呵!

Daddy:  Woah!  Maybe that's enough splashing.  Howoo!

(佩佩和乔治都跑到爸爸猪的肚皮上了。)

佩佩:爸爸,我好喜欢到海滩来玩。

Peppa:Wheee! Daddy, I love being at the beach.

解说:佩佩和乔治喜欢到海滩玩,大家都喜欢到海滩来玩。

Narrator: Peppa and George love the beach. Everyone loves the beach.

妈妈猪:佩佩,乔治,你们要不要玩你们的桶子跟铲子啊?

Mummy: Peppa, George,Would you like to play with your buckets and spades?

佩佩:好啊,妈咪!(佩佩和乔治马上跑到妈妈猪哪里。)爸爸!爸爸!我们可以把你埋在沙里吗?

Peppa:Yes, please, Mummy! Daddy! Daddy! Can we bury you in sand?

爸爸猪:**这个嘛…

Daddy: Err... well...

佩佩:拜托嘛爸爸。

Peppa:Please, Daddy!

爸爸猪:哦,好吧。


Daddy: Oh, alright!

佩佩:噢!**!

Peppa:Yippee!

解说:佩佩和乔治把爸爸猪埋在沙里。

Narrator: Peppa and George are burying Daddy Pig in the sand!

爸爸猪:小心点,呵呵呵!

Daddy: Steady on!

妈妈猪:呵呵呵!好了。

Mummy: There!

佩佩:现在你哪里都去不了了!

Peppa:Now you can't escape!

爸爸猪:呵呵呵!我的头有点热,可以给我戴草帽吗?

Daddy: My head is getting a bit hot. Can I have my straw hat?

佩佩:如果你说  “请”  的话。。。

Peppa:Well... if you say ''please''.

爸爸猪:请给我戴草帽好吗?

Daddy: Please, can I have my straw hat?

佩佩:好的,爸爸!


Peppa:Yes, you may, Daddy.

(乔治去拿了草帽给爸爸猪戴上了。)

爸爸猪:真舒服也许我可以好好睡一觉……

Daddy: That's nice. Maybe I'll just have a little sleep...

(呵呵呵….佩佩和乔治看到爸爸猪睡着了,高兴的跑开了。)

佩佩:乔治,我们来盖沙堡!

Peppa:George, let's make sand castles!"

解说:佩佩和乔治在盖沙堡。

Narrator:  Peppa and George are making sand castles!

佩佩:我们先把沙放进桶子里,像这样。(乔治学着)再把桶子倒过来,拍一拍,然后把桶子提起来,好,盖好了!

Peppa:First, we put sand in the buckets. Like this. We turn the buckets

upside down and tap them...  And lift the bucket up! Hey, presto!

解说:沙堡盖好了!

Narrator: A sandcastle!

乔治:盖好了

George: Hey, presto!"!

解说:又盖好一个沙堡!

Narrator: Another sand castle!

妈妈猪:佩佩,乔治,该回家了,你们的东西别忘了拿!

Mummy: Peppa, George, home time!


现在我们来看看有没有忘了什么?

Don't leave any stuff behind.  Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything...

佩佩:毛巾,海滩袋,遮阳伞,还有球,东西都拿了!

Peppa: Towels, beach-bag, sunshade, and the spotty ball. That's everything!

妈妈猪:我觉得好像还忘了什么耶?(乔治跑去拿草帽)噢!…对了,我们忘了帽子。

Mummy: I'm sure we've forgotten something...  Of course! We forgot the hat!

(帽子拿开后,大家看到了睡着的爸爸猪。)

佩佩:爸爸,我们忘了爸爸!

Peppa: Daddy! We forgot Daddy!

妈妈猪:呵呵呵!是啊,我们忘了爸爸猪了!

Mummy: Oh!Yes, We forgot Daddy Pig!"


爸爸猪:(爸爸猪醒了)啊!什么事?

Daddy: Eh? What?

佩佩:爸爸,我们差点把你留在这里,可是乔治记得你!

Peppa:Daddy, We almost left you behind!  But George remembered you.

爸爸猪:呵呵!真高兴乔治还记得我!

Daddy: Well, I'm glad George remembered me!

(大家都倒在地上“呵呵呵呵”的笑了….)






.
Automatic translation
Zhongwen : A Chinese Popup Dictionary for Chrome browser
Small boxes popping up with instant translation and pinyin !
.
For Firefox browser, there's the "Perakun Chinese" extension (add-on)